Central Government & State Government through their various ministries offer grants to NGOs to carry out various projects. Christian NGO Services team assists you in right from project proposal drafting to representing your organization before government agencies for availing grants. The procedure for applying & availing government grants:
- Drafting of project proposal & application.
- Complete set of project proposal cum Application shall be handed over to you to submit it to district planning officer for being forwarded to concerned ministry of State Government.
- After this you will have to follow up with the concerned ministry of state government to get it forwarded to the concerned ministry of the Central Government.
- After getting file number from the concerned ministry of state government we (Christian NGO Services team) will follow up with the concerned Ministry on Central Government to get the project forwarded to screening committee (Project sanction committee) for final approval.
- After sanction of project as per official memorandum of understanding between your NGO and our Company you will be required to pay the percentage of commission/fee.